Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Tulle tutu



On another blog (babycino) they posted a tulle tutorial, which for weeks now I have been meaning to make for the boys. I figure all kids need tutus, not just the girls! A week ago I actually went out and bought the materials, and had just started to feel the guilts over once again buying craft materials that I might never use, when luckily my good friend Rebecca was visiting from London and was keen to make her daughter a tutu over a glass of wine on Saturday night with me. Her daughter chose orange and purple, which turned out to be a very beautiful bright choice, while I make one blue and green (for an ocean skirt) and another red and orange one (a fire skirt). If you are also interested here is the link.

... and just one too many wines later:

No comments:

Post a Comment