Sunday, February 8, 2009

Kids - crafts II







Crocodile with our favourite helicopter







Mosaic in action









At the table working away



OK, I am a burgeoning craft legend (yeah, yeah, I know, in my head).

While on a craft roll, we made some mosaic crocodiles. Crocs are a major preoccupation of the boys. I am not sure why, but there is often a conversation during the day about 'Crocodile not eat Hugo', actually there are conversations all day about all sorts of things that are not going to eat Hugo. He has a preoccupation with things eating him. I think this began not long after Sean starting showing them documentaries on nature and animals in the wild, in substitution of them watching too much trivial commercial rubbish. Yes, so there is now a fear of being eaten by wild animals... 


No comments:

Post a Comment