Sunday, February 15, 2009

Doing what I do










H breastfeeding











O breastfeeding handsfree










H slinging his baby doll who is asleep which is why the sling goes over dolls head











O slinging the baby


Not long ago we were at a friends place and the boys found some dolls. They instantly began to care for them, giving me a sneak peak into what they see me do with E. They pulled up their shirts and did some breast feeding, and then sat the dolls upright on their knee and patted the dolls back gently to burb. I caught them on my phone camera, so the photos are not so clear. This prompted me to buy a doll for our house. Occaisionally now we have a doll session of feeding, burbing, changing nappy, putting to bed and more recently they had me sling the doll for them. I have mainly been using the sling when I go out with E, so they were keen to do the same for their doll. Actually, we were on our way out to an exercise class I do with the boys, and H kept the baby in the sling on for the whole class, to the other mothers amusement.

No comments:

Post a Comment