Thursday, January 29, 2009

Beginning

First blog ever.

I have been trying to think of something witty and exciting to write to start this new blog to no avail. This 'thinking' has taken nearly a month now, so I figured it was time to face reality, give up on witty and exciting, and write anything to get this started before 2009 suddenly passes by and I am still contemplating what to write. 'This' is a space for me to write about what we are doing and/or I am thinking, so friends and family who are interested can take a look, and not rely anymore on infrequent personal emails for contact and updates on us, oh or I guess, sad and pathetic status updates on facebook (I am totally not witty enough for that medium, perhaps not a valid excuse though). 'Infrequent personal emails' are not a reflection of how much I want to be in contact, but the reality of marriage and three kids and my selfishness with the tiny bit of alone time I do get. Yes, that means come 9pm I prioritise a glass of wine, a mindless hour in front of the latest serial obsession, or, and now more rarely, a consuming novel over most beloved friends and family contact. I am sorry about that. I wish I could be the ideal correspondant, but I can't, so here be my blog where you can find out what I and my family are up to.

Here goes...


No comments:

Post a Comment